Does your furry family member suffer from chronic pain? Has a recent surgery or injury slowed your normally active pet down?
Laser therapy is a painless, non-invasive treatment option that harnesses the power of light to stimulate the body’s natural healing and pain control response. Through this innovative technology, your loved one can enjoy decreased pain, greater mobility and shorter recovery periods. It can be used as a standalone therapy or as a complement to other treatment methods.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammation – decreases swelling from bruising/inflammation
- Anti-Pain – blocks pain by decreasing nerve sensitivity
- Accelerates tissue repair, cell growth and nerve function
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates healing and reduces scarring
What can laser therapy treat?
The therapeutic laser can be applied to a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Disc Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains and Strains
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Dental Problems
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Dermatological Conditions
- Lick Granulomas
Because every animal is different, their response to laser therapy is equally unique. Depending on your companion’s specific condition, its severity, and a number of other determining factors, treatment strategies will vary.
Does your pet suffer from a chronic medical condition, like arthritis? Has a recent injury or surgery negatively impacted your loved one’s lifestyle or quality of life? If so, we invite you to reach out today to learn whether the laser therapy services at Kanuga Animal Clinic could help.